Information for New Families


New Students

We welcome enrolments from all areas of Upper Hutt. To ensure a smooth transition takes place, we arrange to meet with parents/caregivers and their child prior to enrolment to share information.

Starting School

Children may attend school when they have turned 5 years old.

Parents/caregivers are encouraged to contact the school prior to their fifth birthday to organise a school tour and to register their child’s name and birthdate.

Prospective new entrants are encouraged to visit to provide a smooth transition to school.  These visits are usually offered on Wednesdays 8.50am – 12.50pm.  

School contact: 04 5285843 or fill out our form below and we will contact you.


When enrolling a child for the first time, parents/caregivers will need:

  • Birth Certificate or Passport (a photocopy will be taken)
  • Immunisation Certificate
  • Resident Visa or Student Visa - If Applicable

Frequently Asked Questions